Monday, June 9, 2014

Coca-Cola should Fire Misikir Mulugeta


by Tedla Asfaw
I was not surprised to read what is posted on Tadias Magazine on June 7, 2014.
It is the calls, emails and EMF inspired #boycottcocacola that forced Coca-Cola respond in some fashion. I spent a little more than half hour yesterday morning talking to the Coca-Cola agent in Atlanta.
The lady was patient to write all the details regarding Teddy Afro and the Coca rep in Ethiopia and Eritrea Mr. Miskir Mulugeta whom I accuse of Incompetency.
The agent asked me to spell the names of all involved in this mess and the details of the Coca-Cola initiated Music Fiasco. She also took my email and contact number. I have not heard from her until now.
Reading the news posted today I am not sure if the same person I talked to is the one who put out the news for public on behalf of Coca. The so called 3rd party responsibility might be true but the one who should take full responsibility is Ato Misiker Mulugeta who dragged Teddy Afro to this disaster.
Ato Misikir should be held accountable for unprofessional way of handling the issue. Coca-Cola should Fire this guy if it wants to get trust by the people of Ethiopia. Teddy Afro can live on without Coca-Cola so do we Ethiopians.
Coca-Cola and Ethiopia

No comments:

Post a Comment